Senior Front-End Engineer | Angular Developer
March 2017 - Present
- Working as a Senior Front End Engineer that has a specialization in Angular JS to improve their projects to be more real-time oriented.
- Developed an Android and IOS app for booking cars on-demand.
- Created a mobile application that allows users to report crimes, notify the people nearby and identify which areas are dangerous/safe.
- Developed an internal web application that could be used by any company that allows employees to give positive feedback regarding their co-employees.
- Created an e-commerce website that allows the owner to post and sell items.
January 2016 - January 2017
- Project: Stock picking and Portfolio Management Platform- This system caters both beginner and advanced investors. It allows investors to create and manage a stock portfolio using this platform.
- Project: Unit Testing Project- A three-month project focused on code refactoring, making their code testable, and writing unit tests and integration tests.
- Project: Water Temperature IOT Web Application- A system that receives and monitors water temperature report from a home geyser device. When a certain temperature is reached, the application notifies the homeowner and turns off the device to prevent the geyser from exploding.
- Project: Innovation App- A social media application that allows innovators to express their ideas and to collaborate with fellow innovators on implementing these ideas.
- Project: Digital Home for Entrepreneurs Portal- A web application that displays events and available spaces for rent in South Africa. Users can sign up and save articles and mark spaces as favorites.
Associate Software Engineer
February 2015 - January 2016
- Created a business application using ABAP programming.
- Developed a system for generating inventory reports using Smart Forms.
- Technologies: SAP ABAP, SAP Smart Forms, SAP Services
August 2014 - January 2015
- Assigned to create an online ordering and delivery system that has the ability to track orders. It has a portal that can be accessed by customers for them to view the exact location and the estimated time of arrival of the delivery.
- Technologies: .Net, Java Sms library, MsSQL