Freelance Web Developer
April 2011 - Present
• Design and create VivAsia Fitness website that allow users to register, view schedules and browse pictures and videos of fitness dance.
Senior Java Developer
October 2017 - December 2018
• Participate in Sprint Planning in 2 weeks iteration process.
• Implements new features and fix defects found on the system.
• Proactively communicate with US and Costa Rica teams for understanding the design
• Perform functional testing of the system and log found bugs on Jira.
Senior Java Software Engineer
November 2015 - June 2017
• Implement CRUD features using React, Redux and Imutable.js
• Develop test cases for front-end code using Mocha and Chai.
• Implement automation testing using Selenium.
• Implement Excel exportation functionality.
• Participate in code review and daily standup.
• Coordinate with Switzerland team to provide feedback and gather requirements.
Senior Java Developer
July 2014 - September 2015
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Prepare and produce releases of software components.
• Create, update and perform testing based on test cases.
• Interact with the Project Manager to understand our systems and their features.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Participate in daily scrum call and provide support to the client.
Sr Applications Developer - J2EE /Technical Lead
October 2011 - July 2014
• Lead a team through application development cycle.
• Work with the business and the development teams to ensure clear understanding of project
requirements and to refine / revise requirements as needed and/or recommended solutions.
• Effectively communicating and providing status updates to project management,
• Prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for application releases based on
• Adapted Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
December 2008 - September 2011
• Includes maintenance and improvising of the system, implement new task and
enhancement, bug fixing, upgrade the system using new technologies like Spring and
converted module per module.
• Design and create reporting system. Develop credit card processor transaction via web
services. Also, provide support with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using PlumVoice API
August 2008 - December 2008
• I do code optimization and refactoring, system analysis, based on results with client’s coordination and do module enhancement, testing and debugging.
April 2006 - August 2008
• Explore GWT and integrate to Spring and Hibernate application.
• Develop social networking project using Ruby on Rails.
• Allow members to write letters to newspapers and magazines around the world. The letter will automatically publish to the website for others can view. Editors of the printed and online publications to which the letters is sent will be evaluated and published.