Senior Web Developer
August 2015 - Present
- Primarily worked on developing and implementing various customisation projects with TPSs ranging from simple to complex tasks like custom plugin development, plugin integration,
- API integration, API development and website optimisation. Understand technical requirements then provide time estimates to TPSs as well as provide alternative solutions to meet client expectiations.
- Converting PSD designs to wordpress, shopify and magento platform following HTML/CSS standards and best practices. Provide technical help and assistance to other team members whenever necessary.
- Technologies: HTML/CSS, API Implementation, API Development, Shopify, Magento, Wordpress
February 2013 - August 2015
- Developed a webpage for a property consultant.
- Conversion of PSD graphics into valid XHTML/CSS template.
- Implemented and maintained various bespoke works on the company’s CMS.
- Assisted in the migration, deployment and configuration of various new and old sites to a new server.
- Trained new franchisees on how to use the company’s CMS. Continuously maintain and update existing codebase to keep up with current web standards and customer requests as well as provide technical customer support via support tickets.
- Quoting, developing and implementing bespoke works as per client specifications across various websites. Also assist other senior developers in other bespoke works if necessary.
- In charge of task delegation to team members and also in charge of guiding and helping junior team members in improving their skills for the company.
- Website migration between servers as well as basic server and mail server administration.
Junior Web Developer
January 2012 - February 2013
- Designed and developed online applications for different clients of the company.
- Modified and improved several front-end and back-end modules for a hotel booking website.
- Designed and developed a transient booking system as a start project for the company.
- Studied Android development in preparation for a mobile game utilizing the GPS capability of Android smartphones.
Junior Web Developer
April 2009 - December 2011
- Designed, developed, and maintined e-Commerce websites using Magento 1, as well as other website projects that are under the company.
- Designed and developed user friendly Magento templates as per client specifications with accordance to web 2.0 standards.
- Setup and modified Magento blocks and plug-ins based on client requests.
- Designed logos for client branding.
- Categorization, configuration and product upload for Magento websites.
- Developed a static website for a hair-braiding saloon