November 2017 - Present
Project: Captive Pilot
- Participated in creating basic to detailed design of the utility modules based on client requirements
- Created prototypes and anticipated development upon approval
- Created unit test cases and codes
- Developed integration test codes and automate using Hudson with other coverage check tools.
Project: Skill Portal
- Participated in the development of J2EE application using Struts 2 as front-end solution together with open source framework such as Hibernate for ORM Mapping, and XML for data interchange. It also uses JPA in a container managed environment for managing persistence in Data Access objects
- Developed web service using annotations while employing a bottom-up approach in development
- Developed blank interface definition to accommodate functional requirements which also include actual interpretation of requirement specified by the functional documentation and design document
- Mapping of POJOs to its equivalent database table which serves as Data Access Objects or DAO while employing Hibernate operations
- Utilized DAO to construct business functionalities and operations.
- Tested development modules using SOAP UI for technical aspects and against the actual and expected criteria in the test plan
- Knowledgeable in code management tool such as SVN.
- Managed version releases using minimal and basic Unix commands in Linux environment.
- Coordinate and setup version releases to Software Testing team.
Project: Decision Support System
- Gathered client requirements from web page design to development.
- Developed data entry screens that generates html codes.
- Accomplished database connectivity to cloud server via PHP, HTML and Ajax.
- Developed UI functionalities to perform CRUD operations on database that reflects real-time without reloading the page.
- Involved in client side validation.
Java Web and UI Developer
March 2016 - October 2017
- Developed an interactive dynamic web page for the telecommunication summary of reports which can be used for gathering business information and decisions. It is composed of the network KPIs represented in a geo-map that is clickable to drill down specific details per location.
- Display graphical information of different analytics data requested from a Restful web service request.
- Created global map with heatmaps that can be drilled down into different locations like continent, country and city using open sourced plugin leaflet and some google maps api.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 8, Redhat Linux, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, WinSCP, SVN