Jan Michael is an experienced back-end developer with a demonstrated history of working in the outsourcing/offshoring industry. He is skilled in Python, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, HTML and Docker, and he is a strong engineering professional with an Associate’s Degree focused in Computer Programming from ACLC. Further, Jan Michael is extremely dedicated in providing the best results for his clients every time, consequently becoming an integral part of the team. He hopes to be exposed in a professional working environment where he can use his skills and education in the development and goals of the company.
- Has 6 years of total experience in Python, and SWL Development
- Has 3 years in Cloud Database (BigQuery) and MongoDB
- Has an active GitHub account
Back-end Developer (Python)
October 2018 - Present
- Back-end development using Python Flask.
- API development using Python Flask.
- Technologies: Python Flask
September 2015 - October 2018
February 2015 - September 2015
- Common Gateway Interface development using Python.
- Back-end development using Python.
February 2014 - February 2015
Quality Assurance Engineer
January 2013 - February 2014
- Manual Testing and Automated Testing with Selenium using Python.
- Technologies: Selenium, Python