Jaja is a skills test engineer with 5 years of professional experience in Software Testing throughout all phases of software development projects both Manual and Automation. . She has a strong background with automation using HP UFT. Automation engineer with more than two (2) years of progressive experience in different automation tool creating automated test scripts. More than four (5) years of experience in creating high quality Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases. Experienced in driving automated and manual test execution. Experienced in supporting deliverables from QA up to Production. Strong coordinating, planning and problem-solving abilities. Ability to work under pressure in time-sensitive, fast-paced work environment. Ability to work in multiple projects at the same time with high quality and ontime/earlier delivery.
Senior Software Test Engineer
November 2016 - April 2017
- Actively involved in test automation for a Swiss bank.
- Assigned daily task of creation and maintenance of test automation scripts to junior testers.
- Created test automation scripts for new functionalities.
- Maintained old test automation scripts.
- Created daily status report of test automation progress.
Automation Test Engineer
November 2014 - November 2016
- Assigned in a swiss bank for two years performing test automation including test script creation, maintenance and test execution for a Swiss bank.
- Coordinated with QA, Project leads, Test leads and BA from different team creating scope list of test scripts to be executed in each release.
Software Test Engineer
February 2013 - November 2014
- Executed manual test cases during System testing and User Acceptance testing for a Swiss bank.
- Coordinated with Development team and Business Analyst during test analysis.
- Provided estimations of target completion.
- Coordinated with Offshore and Onshore team during creation of test cases and during test execution.
- Reviewed created test cases.
- Performed Regression testing using UFT Automation tool.
- Created automated test scripts for new software applications.
- Updated existing automated test scripts during maintenance.
- Created daily and weekly reports of test execution progress.
- Performed defect logging and management.
Associate Software Test Engineer
February 2012 - February 2013
- Performed manual test execution for Car Insurance testing for six US states.
- Created manual test scripts
- Logged defects and performed retest after defects are fixed.
- Coordinated with onshore coordinators, team leads and business analyst after manual test script creation and manual test execution.
Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering
Technological University of the Philippines