With 4 years of full stack development experience, He possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, Java Development and other open source technologies. Team oriented professional with extensive experience in web-based and client/server based applications development and a problem solver who can design reasonable solutions and can assist other with issues.
June 2017 - Present
VA Travel Card
The VA Travel Card is a membership program that allows families to save thousands in real travel expenses. User participation delivers special new benefits to the men and women who are serving in the military.
- Includes maintenance and improvising of the system, implement new task and enhancement, bug fixing, upgrade the system using new technologies like Spring and converted module per module.
- Design and create reporting system. Develop credit card processor transaction via web services. Also, provide support with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using PlumVoice API telephony solutions.
Cobol Programmer/ Java Programmer/Technical Lead
April 2014 - May 2017
Is a system that is matured and running to company's proprietary banks.
Implement new module to process remittances and financial computation based on type of transaction. Also, added a functionality to support printing of document.
Is a centralize system connecting service providers to rural banks allowing them to provide services to the rural areas.
- Lead a technical team through development cycles.
- Provide mentoring to team members especially junior ones.
- Provide technology direction and assist team members for methodologies and standards use to implement the system.
- Create and design web application and demonstrate the transaction process for the team to have a clear view of how the technologies work on our project.
- Develop Payroll and Pension processing modules.