Jailene is a Full Stack Developer working for international clients from US and UK. She has been involved with a lot of projects such as creating company websites and mobile apps.
Full Stack Developer
July 2016 - Present
- Singapore’s data team project lead for development of web applications and solely developed various internal web applications and prototypes from scratch using Angular and React.
- Using React, co-developed the new and improved web application to replace the outdated one used by the company executives for the company’s financial decisions and revenue tracking.
- Co-developed React boilerplate project with common components module used by different single page applications.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers for best user experience and design for web applications.
- Collaborate with mobile QA engineers to develop responsive web applications.
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint retrospective with co-developers and team leads. Write technical analysis, create and assign tasks to co-developers on start of sprint.
- Participate in team meetings with management and executives in Australia through Zoom.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers in Russia and handle server and CI/CD of deployed web applications using TeamCity and Octopus Deploy.
- Peer code review and mentor less experienced co-developers and trainees.
- Create component test for web applications. Manual pre-release and post-release testing of apps.
- Create unit and integration tests for back-end web application.
- Maintain and improve developed web applications.
March 2015 - June 2016
Developed the first e-commerce web application in the country with customization of flower arrangements using WordPress, as well as order placement. Payment method includes PayPal and Direct Bank Transfer.
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Polytechnic University of the Philippines