UI/UX & Front-End Developer
January 2018 - Present
- Created website design and developed responsive pages for the site's mobile feature to adapt its design to mobile cross-devices (different mobile sizes), used HTML5 & SaaS technology to be able to adapt the site to the future of web development. Also implemented touch events especially image swiping on mobile gallery using jQuery.
- Make sure that every detail on the mock design that was designed for the website will be translated to a standard and valid HTML & CSS interpretation, also implemented cross-browser compatibility.
- Created a custom module to be able to create a special feature of the site regarding organising/adding its image portfolios to your one's profile. And be able to customised contents layout, views and blocks.
- Also added necessary animation and hover effects to some feature of the website to make it more interesting to the user.
- Technologies: HTML5, SaaS, jQuery, CSS
Web Application Developer
March 2015 - December 2017
- Develop front-end code from design mock-ups.
- Follow web and mobile development trends and standards.
- Collaborate with tech and creative leads.
- Client Management
- Assist with ad-hoc duties.
- Responsible for design, development and setting standards to all digital assets in iOS and Android.
September 2014 - March 2015
- Analyse code for system testing and debugging.
- Clearly communicate experience design rationale; have impeccable judgement