Web Developer specializing in .NET technologies with more than 6 years of work experience and extensive hands-on experience in web applications analysis, design, development, testing and deployment. He is currently using Microsoft Azure for some of his projects.
Skilled in all phases of software development life cycle; expert in translating business requirements into technical solutions; and fanatic about quality, usability, security and scalability
Senior .NET Developer
August 2015 - Present
Software development company based in Manchester with over 30 years experience supporting the soft furnishing industry.
- Development of a system which will be used to calculate/estimate cost of soft furnishing products.
A startup company which specialized in staffing and outsourcing of IT professionals to different clients.
- Overhaul of the existing Auto-logistics system
- Developed E-Loading web applications
- Participated in software planning and daily SCRUM
E-Loading Application (Web Application)
- This system allows end-user to process loading transaction online or via SMS
- System is connected to Smart/Sun/Globe APIs
Auto-Logistics System (Web Application)
- This system is used for recording and processing of receiving and releasing of auto/vehicles.
July 2014 - July 2015
The leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM).
Its products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed
- .NET C#/VB application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, development to testing for the Kforce clients
- Analyze, design and build component/module based applications in an enterprise Web/internet delivery environment, including introduction of an application layer, modeling techniques, component and object-oriented design, complex algorithmic coding, and systematic approaches to application integration
- Perform hands-on coding, coding from scratch and maintenance
- Follow and execute company policy, ethics and standards
- Participate on daily SCRUM meeting
- Provide documentation and technical specs for applications developed
Senior Web Developer
May 2013 - June 2014
A company that develops innovative security solutions that make the world safe for businesses and consumers to exchange digital information
- Analyze ticket and bugs that are logged in JIRA and provide bug fixes and recommendation
- Maintain Tech Support Portal
- Develop Sales Library Portal
- Participate on Code Reviews and Discussions on Tech Support Portal (Japan)
- Participate on Daily SCRUM
- Create Automated test scripts using Aside/ Visual Studio
- Participate in Web Deployment
Tech Support Portal (Web Application)
- System that allows the user to file tickets, cases, product profiles for the company customers.
- System is exclusive for Tech Support employees
Sales Library Portal (Web Application)
- This application is used by the internal Sales team of Trend Micro.
April 2012 - April 2013
Development of a system which will be used by Eye Care Professionals to order different specifications of lenses for the children of EVF foundation.
- Technologies: Frontend – VueJS, Backend – ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework Code First, C#, SQL, Test –Visual Studio, Server – Microsoft Azure, Other Tools – Visual Studio Github
Development of a system which will be used by Eye Care Professionals to register their clinics for easy search.
- Technologies: Frontend – ASP.Net MVC, VueJS, Backend – ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework Code First, C#, SQL, Test –Visual Studio, Server – AWS, AWS Lambda, Other Tools – Visual Studio Github, AWS Lambda, AWS SQS
Checkpoint systems is a provider of merchandise availability solutions for the retail industry, encompassing loss prevention and merchandise visibility.
- Maintenance of the current system
- Analysis of new requirements
- Development of new capabilities
- Participate in daily SCRUM
Checkpoint ONE (Web Application)
Maintenance and adding of new features depending on the business requirements