May 2018 - Present
- Responsible for testing 3D web-based application.
- Reports bugs and validates fixes.
- Responsible for creating automated test using Robot Framework along with Selenium and Sikuli libraries.
- Initiates migration of automation scripts from Robot Framework to Java-Selenium-TestNG framework.
- Participates in the daily scrum meetings to provide status of testing progress and impediments encountered.
- Sets test cycle schedule and ensures that all developers are well informed.
- Monitors JIRA board for cards with “for testing” status and executes daily test cycles.
- Deploys application build in our test environment.
- Technologies: Robot Framework , Selenium, Sikuli, Java
Software Test Engineer
October 2014 - March 2018
- Tested web-based application for Hospital Claims Management.
- Reported defects and validates fixes.
- Responsible for building automated functional test using Selenium Webdriver.
- Participated in the daily stand-up meeting to provide status of testing progress and works with team lead to resolve issues.
- Completed deliverables within given target deadline/SLA.
- Responsible for ensuring a collaborative environment with other team members to ensure the team’s overall effectiveness.
- Responsible for creating detailed documentations such as Daily Status Report and Test Summary Report.
- Reviewed and identified possible early defect based on Functional Requirement Document
- Technologies: Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium
Software Engineer (Test)
April 2011 - October 2014
Project: Insurance Application
- Developed functional, technical and detailed design documents based on Business Requirement Document.
- Participated on functional and technical design walkthroughs.
- Actively participated in QA status meetings.
- Ensured quality of own deliverables through adherence to project standards and participation in peer reviews.
Project: Agency Management System
- Executes test scripts and evaluates the results and documents problems or defects encountered.
- Communicates defects and test results across the team.
- Provides needed functional assistance to team members in replicating issues or defects opened to the development team.
- Prepares status report of test executions to be sent across the team.
- Conducts regression testing when changes are made to any impacted object.
- Technologies: Java, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Selenium, C#