As an Angular Developer, my primary focus is to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile, mobile game and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
Formerly a Flash Developer, I am also Macromedia Flash MX Designer Certified Professional with an advance skill in Actionscript programming language and media integration. I have been using Flash for more than 12 years and a solid foundation in interface design, multimedia and web page development. I have vast experience in almost all design graphics related company such as advertising, print publication, electronic pre-press, design studio and e-Learning.
I’m also into IOS Application and Game development.
November 2012 - December 2017
- Creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional application
- Coordinating with the back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Collaborating with the UI-UX team of designers and translating the mockup designs into functional HTML and CSS templates.
- Writing unit tests using automated TDD tasks build process for production
- Github integration and version control code repository
- Used React Native for one of my project
- My development process entails the use of Object-oriented programming techniques and Design Patterns such as MVC, Finite State Machines, Components Entity and many others for stability and less or maintenance free.
- Technologies: HTML5, React Native, IOS, Angular 2, NodeJS, CSS
March 2009 - November 2012
- Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
- Mentors those with less experience through informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond required training.
- Trains other employees through both formal and informal training programs.
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base.
- Build web pages and templates with focus on detail, quality and maintaining design consistency.
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions
Graphic Designer / Flash Developer
August 2004 - February 2009
- Develops flash applications and websites using object oriented frameworks.
- Supervision of creative artists and assigned individual projects.
- Teaching computer graphics software.
- Conceptualization of various art projects assigned by the Publications Manager.
- Designed and enhanced various print product ads.
- Technologies: Graphic Design, Flash