Years of full stack development experience, He possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis/Design, Java Development and other open source technologies. Team oriented professional with extensive experience in web-based and client/server based applications development and a problem solver who can design reasonable solutions and can assist other with issues.
Senior Java Developer
October 2017 - Present
- Participate in Sprint Planning in 2 weeks iteration process.
- Implements new features and fix defects found on the system.
- Proactively communicate with US and Costa Rica teams for understanding the design specification.
- Perform functional testing of the system and log found bugs on JIRA.
Senior Java Software Engineer
September 2014 - October 2017
Is a web application that tender support for fleet vehicles and transportation services based on total cost of ownership.
- Implement CRUD features using React, Redux and Imutable.js
- Develop test cases for front-end code using Mocha and Chai.
- Implement automation testing using Selenium.
- Implement Excel exportation functionality.
- Participate in code review and daily standup.
- Coordinate with Switzerland team to provide feedback and gather requirements.
Is an Eclipse based framework tool for core banking software. This tool simplifies the presentation of data in a form base editor. With the use of Eclipse modeling the transfer of business types into model is much faster and provide scalability and better performance.
- Interact with the Product Owner to understand the specifications.
- Develop, test, debug, document and maintain the Java core services, models and processes that support the application.
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure smooth delivery of the project.
- Participate in code and sprint review.
- Utilize agile methodology such as Scrum.
May 2010 - September 2014
- Includes maintenance and improvising of the system, implement new task and enhancement, bug fixing, upgrade the system using new technologies like Spring and converted module per module.
- Design and create reporting system. Develop credit card processor transaction via web services. Also, provide support with Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using PlumVoice API telephony solutions.