He has 6 years of experience mainly in software development and system maintenance. Experience includes web application development, system maintenance and enhancements for clients. His specialties are Java, Servlets, Spring, JDBC, SQL, HTML and JSP.
Senior Software Engineer
March 2017 - Present
The vendor site is a companion of the consumer website. Whenever there is an order the vendor or merchant should be notified of what the order is so that they can process the order and give you an estimated time of when your order will be ready.
An an app that allows you to order ahead and beat the queue at your local cafe (currently in Sydney only).
An app (android/iphone/web) that lets you discover the best places on earth. It is a social site that allows you and your friends to recommend the best places you’ve been to or want to visit.
Technologies: Java, Swing, Oracle10G, Netbeans, FileZilla, Tortoise SVN
Badge Scheduling System
- BSS is a web based badge scheduling system that companies can use to schedule
- themselves for an appointment to replace lost or broken badges or get new ones.
- Responsibilities includes designing, coding and testing the application.
- An application used in cargo management. It is currently the most widely used and comprehensive cargo management system that provides flexible features that suits different client needs.
- Responsibilities includes translating business requirements into technical design, development of new features and enhancement of existing ones, and testing the application.
- Technologies: Java, Swing, Oracle 10G, NetBeans, FileZilla, Tortoise SVN
Enterprise Case Management System (formerly known as Frontline)
- ECM is a customer relationship management system which focuses on government to people services. It was developed using agile development process and technologies such as Java and spring.
- Responsibilities include coding enhancement, defect resolution, load testing (using JMeter), configuration, writing document for the Lagan wiki, installation, deployment support.
- Technologies: Java, Swing, Ant, Spring, XML, JMeter, Groovy , Oracle XE, SQL Server 2005
Retail E-Learning tracking System - Reports
- An online Learning and Tracking system that provide a way of hosting, tracking and reporting on retail e-learning which is targeted at the employees of retailers.
- Coded and developed a number of custom reports that allows the administrators to report based on a set of criteria.
Information Technology Officer
April 2015 - April 2017
Bank Managed Procurement System (PRS)
- PRS is a system that handles procurement planning, monitoring and document submissions for ADB projects.
- Responsibilities includes development and testing the application.
- Technologies: Java, Oracle Application Framework , Oracle 10G, TOAD, Oracle JDeveloper, Tortoise SVN
March 2013 - March 2015
Request Central New Generation
- Request Central is a website used by web hosting customers to create requests that are needed in order to administer their website Managed Web Hosting environment.
- Responsibilities include page load optimization, forms validation, creation of new reports, creation of new views, sorting display of pre-existing views, adding of new fields in a view, change requests and resolution of incidents.
Auto Charging System (ACS)
- ACS is system that facilitates inquiries made by card holder with regards to their enrollment /cancellation to the auto charging facility as well as their billing transactions. It also accommodates new merchants without altering the application and easily adapts to changes in the merchant’s billing data. It also makes the approval or cancellation of enrollments made through SCB or the merchants easy.
- Developed most of the system specifications for the module. Assisted in the user training of the application.