Efren is a result-oriented professional developer with almost 14 years of experience. He is keen communicator with honed interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation abilities. He hopes to be exposed in a more professional working environment where he can use his experiences, skills and education in the development and goals of the company.
He has shown to be extremely dedicated and loyal proving to have a real patience to provide the best results every time for his clients and in the process becoming an integral part of the team.
July 2018 - Present
- Project specific automation scripting
- Custom integrations
- A greenfield platform
- Technologies: Python, Django, ReactJS
March 2016 - July 2018
- Continues integration using gitlab and other tools such as selenium, codeception etc
- Implement git from svn
- Introduce solid principle techniques
- Implement coding standards
- Converts all v1 app to v2 and implement solid principle.
- Introduce google service
- Maintainance of Current system
- Currently developing V2 apps
- Technologies: Php, Java, C#, Selenium, Symfony, VueJS
November 2014 - December 2016
- Manage Datawarehouse with different sources such as BigQuery, BigData, Orgstore, CloudSQL
- Backend scripting using Go
- Developed UI for the datawarehouse under Python Django
- Deploy App in Google App Engine [Corporate Account - Googleplex]
- Manage ETL for consolidation via Pentaho
- Mobile backend using google endpoints
- PRD, TDD, BDD
- Daily report to team lead based in US
- Technologies: Python, Django, Google API, Polymer, AngularJS
October 2013 - November 2014
- Scrum Master
- Lead Developer for Django-Python
- Manage app deployment in Google App Engine
- Manage data warehouse from different sources such as Bigquery, Bigtable, Bigdata, Orgstore and CloudSQL
- Automatic Testing Technology (Jenkins, Behat, Selenium, Phing, Code sniffer, Skipfish)
- Agile Implementer
- Making sure projects are ahead/on-time of the schedule
- Create test cases
- Division of project and create individual tasks for the Developers
- Lead Developer for Android and BEAR framework
- Manage developers script in high standard techniques
- Implements design pattern methodology
- UML diagramming
- Coordinate to Infrastructure and Support Team in Japan and Indonesia
- Daily progress report to upper management
- Technologies: Java, Android, Php, Jquery, Php Cake, Bear, Mysql, Perl, Bootstrap, Svn, Git, Redmine, Linux
July 2009 - October 2013
- Manage 15 members; act as a team leader for the developers.
- Monitor progress on all revision and request on all the system and also on the technical side. Making sure that the system is up and running 24/7. Implements VOIP on all clinics and main offices, develop payroll, operation and accounting system
- Implement HA Infrastructure (In-house System, Database, Network,Voip , others)
- Implements Active directory, Mysql Replication, Django Apps for text blast, VM Servers with storage, Cloud Computing in Amazon EC2 for Healthway Doctor Affiliation.
- Supports 6 Clinics including 2 head office and 1 laboratory clinic
- Daily progress report to President
- Technologies: Java, Android, Php, Jquery, Codeigniter, Mysql, Perl, Bootstrap, Svn, Trak, Linux
June 2008 - July 2009
- Develop and implement clinic management system, laboratory system, and pharmacy inventory system. Maintenance on the database and web servers.
- Handling company's clinic solutions system, EMR, laboratory, and accounting.
- Responsible for maintaining my own company and sister's company website.
- Daily progress report to Genrx Chairman
- Technologies: Ruby, Java, PHP, Mysql, Mssql, Code Igniter
Research and Development Officer
September 2006 - June 2008
- Team leader for the developers, develop and implements text blast, clinic management system, accounting system from billing to collection, system for corporate clinics and media access system.
- Daily progress report to IT/QA Manager
- Responsible for research and development of the company regarding information and communication technology
November 2005 - September 2006
- Develop client interface for text promos and advertisements.
- Develop billing and collection system and CRM for sales and marketing.
- Daily progress report to Manager