Over 7 years of experience in Software Development and 2 years as Instructor. Proficient in development using C#, ASP.Net MVC and WebAPI, Azure, Angular JS, Ember and Xamarin. Makes sure that the codes are maintainable, testable and readable. Currently studying Machine Learning. A reliable developer who loves to explore new technologies. Quick learner and has a great communication in his Client. He is very knowledgeable and approachable. Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines. Give importance to accuracy and attention to details.
Lead .NET Developer
June 2017 - Present
- Duties include making the model for the app, ensuring that the codes are designed well, in terms of software architecture.
- Started adding tests to the projects to ensure the quality of the product.
- Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, Web Forms, Xamarin, MySQL, MSSQL, AngularJS, Microsoft Azure.
It is a much bigger app than project 2 and has far more formulas. The main task for this is to create a model that is not only functional, but readable and will be intuitive to use for other developers.
Technoliges Used: C#/ASP.Net MVC/Ember.js
Rewrite was done for this project to make the code much more stable and organized. It was written from scratch with only the formulas to compute for the output remained. Also unit, integration and acceptance tests were added to further speed up the development.
Technologies Used: C#/ASP.Net MVC/Ember.js
December 2016 - June 2017
Technologies: C#, MVC, Entity Framework, AngularJS, ASP.NET, Web APi, Xamarin, Azure
An Uber/Grab clone based in SG. Responsibilities include developing the backend and the front end, and testing the system. The front end uses Xamarin.
Technologies used: C#/ASP.Net Web Api/AngularJs/EntityFramework/Gulp/Azure/Xamarin
A simple sales and inventory system with an online shop component. The online shop exists as a different site and will talk to the main system via RESTful APIs.
Technologies used: C#/ASP.Net Web Api/AngularJs/EntityFramework/Gulp/Azure
December 2013 - December 2016
- Duties include software development, unit testing, maintaining code quality, maintaining the site in production and talking to clients.
- One of the projects handled is a stock screener system
- Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, Web forms, MSSQL, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, AngularJS, Microsoft Azure., Gulp, Xamarin
A website for a time-tracking software. Azure B2C was the requirement for this website. Responsibilities include developing the backend, integrating the design and deploying to Azure.
Technologies used: C#/ASP.Net Web Api/AngularJs/EntityFramework/Gulp/Azure/Azure B2C
A website for applying insurance or loans online. Responsibilities include developing the whole backend and integrating the design made by the web designer. As well as deploying the app.
Technologies used: C#/ASP.Net Web Api/AngularJs/EntityFramework/Gulp/Azure/Azure Queue messaging
This website is a site that presents data for companies on different stock markets. It is a stock screener to help investors select the best company to invest in.
Technologies used: C#.Net/ASP.Net MVC/AngularJS/lodash/LINQ/MSSQL/Design Patterns/Unit Testing/GulpJS/ NodeJS/TFS/Azure
June 2011 - September 2013
- My work in one of the universities in the Philippines is part time so I had a lot of time to take software development works.
- Loan Application Website for the University Cooperative
- This project is a simple website that members could apply for their loan online.
- The challenging part is to integrate an SMS based application and notification. I had used C#, ASP.Net Web forms and MSSQL for this project. For the SMS gateway, I used Globe Labs.
- Thesis Database
- Another project commissioned by a fellow faculty member for their Master's degree thesis.
- This is a website that can be used to search throughout the archive of thesis and it could be filtered by chapter.
- The functionalities of the site is very basic, there's a registration and login. Then admins could import .doc files of the thesis.
- The system will automatically parse the different chapters then store them separately on the table.
- For searching, I used the MSSQL Full-text search feature.
- Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, Web forms, MSSQL, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, AngularJS
A personal project that is intended to be used as a school portal. This was also made to challenge myself in developing using ASP.Net MVC.
Technologies used: C#.Net/ASP.Net MVC/HTML/CSS/MSSQL LINQ