July 2016 - Present
- Write, design, build and maintain web sites, using authoring or scripting languages.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems.
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions.
- Convert an existing website from Adobe Business catalyst to WordPress.
- Convert PSD Design to responsive HTML and implement into serverside like native PHP, CodeIgniter, Wordpress and BusinessCatalyst.
- Redesign existing website.
- Handling client from UK
- Meet with client to gather requirement, design sites and outline schedules
- Develop concepts, control project flow and ensure deliverable milestones are met
- Manage web project with no other developer
- Full stack web developer with both front and backend of a website
- Building a website from scratch
- Convert PSD design to responsive HTML using Bootstrap and Foundation framework and implement to server-side PHP, WordPress, CodeIgniter, and Adobe Business Catalyst.
- Build WordPress custom templates
- Updating all Wordpress websites every week and made a backup file to my local computer
- Rebuilding existing website from Business Catalyst to WordPress
- Debugging codes, fixing issues and create custom scripts
September 2011 - July 2016
- Five years experienced in Adobe Business Catalyst
- Five years experienced in CodeIgniter
- Experienced across the spectrum of online development in the service of building and improving online properties for multiple clients. Including site architecture and infrastructure, backend development using open-source toolset.
- Assigned to create certain functionality for user login, users account, upload, download, (create, listing, write, update, delete), sales, reports, calendar, web form, email notifications and pagination using CodeIgniter framework.
- Served as the primary web developer on company online payments using PayPal
- Wrote a certain functionalities sign up form, login, dashboard, user account(admin/merchant), reports, filtering, email invoicing, email notifications, CRUD, calendar, paginations listing page, and Adobe Business Catalyst API.