Earl has over 7 years of experience in Software Development and 2 years as Instructor. Proficient in development using C#, ASP.Net MVC and WebAPI, Azure, Angular JS, Ember and Xamarin. Makes sure that the codes are maintainable, testable and readable. Currently studying Machine Learning. A reliable developer who loves to explore new technologies. Quick learner and has a great communication in his Client.
He is very knowledgeable and approachable. Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines. Give importance to accuracy and attention to details. He believes in the saying "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live"
Programmer Analyst II
October 2016 - Present
- Develop Frontend templates using AngularJS
- Develop Web APIs to process sending or receiving of data
- Create Unit Tests
- Ensure application is properly working by reviewing implementation and making necessary adjustments
- Investigate root causes of bugs and defects and resolve issues
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Develop programs for modules as assigned
- Clarify work plan, schedule and estimate of effort, milestone and deliverables
- Interpret detailed functional specifications to develop software that functions exactly as specified
November 2015 - October 2016
- Managed Services – supports various web applications, databases, SSIS packages and SSRS
.Net Developer / Software Specialist
August 2014 - September 2015
- Create, Update MS SQL Server queries to produce required data and reports by clients.
- Create, Update, Migrate & Deploy SSIS Packages
- Create & Deploy SSRS
- Configure Forefront Identity Manager 2007 (FIM) & Identity Lifecycle Manager 2003 (ILM)
- Create Programs using .Net Framework in C# or VB Language with integrated technologies such as Active Directory
- Configuration of Network Firewalls and Servers
- Active Directory UPNs Audit and Proxy Audit in C# .Net Console application
- Email Distribution List in C# .Net Web Application (integration with MS Exchange and Active Directory for Outlook distribution list creation)
- SSIS Packages for ETL development.
- Provisioning of AD Accounts in f5 VPN enabled server with the use of RSA Security code
- Created a web application for MS SQL scripts execution via web interface.
- Web API for a database for use in a PCI firewall environment enabled Server
- Technologies: .Net Framework, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, AngularJS, C#
August 2011 - August 2014
- Create Web applications to suit the needs of the nationwide government agency’s offices for collecting and submitting data
- Set up Microsoft Server Roles such as IIS & Database
- Lead a team to develop systems from scratch which involves planning, brainstorming, requirements gathering, client interviews.
- Deploy Systems to necessary servers and train target end users
- Technologies: .Net Framework, ASP.Net MVC, C#