- Designed and developed a cloud based app that manages multi-functional peripheral (MFP) all over the globe.
- It uses KnockoutJS as its viewmodel for the front end and backend by ASP.Net as its backend that feeds the API.
- Automated the process of building Hybrid-ISO that caters Windows (iso9660) and MacOSX (hfs).
- Paramiko (ssh library, used to talk to the Mac)
- xlrd (spreadsheet library, process involves reading many spreadsheet)
- Jenkins triggers (process should trigger on specific commit)
- Angular4+.NET Core Web API (built a web app to trigger the process manually)
- Baruch: A mobile app where you can read and download light novels.
- Source (mobile client only)
- This project was born due to my need of reading chinese wuxia novels (they're good) on the go, and store it locally. And ultimately, this allows me to build a software that utilizes my skills in web development and web scraping.
The project is broken down into three large modules.
- Scraper: Retrieves novels from various online sources (Python, Scrapy, PostgreSQL)
- Mobile client: The mobile app for the readers to use (Ionic 3)
- Backend: Provides API to be consumed by the mobile app. (.NET Core Web API)
- The backend and the scraper is currently hosted in an EC2 instance.
- Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, KnockoutJS, C3.JS, noVNC, NightwatchJS, Python, Paramiko, xlrd, Jenkins triggers, Angular4, .NET Core Web API, Angular, Angular 2, Angular 4, Angular 5, Node JS