Dilan Noad s very knowledgeable and approachable developer with over 7 years of experience in software development. He has the ability to be organized, prioritize and work under extreme time pressure while producing high-quality results. He gives importance to accuracy and attention to details.
He makes sure that the codes are maintainable, testable and readable. And he is currently studying Machine Learning.
Dilan Noah is a reliable developer who loves to explore new technologies. Quick learner and has great communication in his Client.
Programmer Analyst II
October 2016 - Present
- Develop Frontend templates using AngularJS
- Develop Web APIs to process sending or receiving of data
- Create Unit Tests
- Ensure application is properly working by reviewing its implementation and making necessary adjustments
- Investigate root causes of bugs and defects and resolve issues
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Develop programs for modules as assigned
- Clarify work plan, schedule and estimate of effort, milestone and deliverables
- Interpret detailed functional specifications to develop software that functions exactly as specified
November 2015 - October 2016
- Managed Services – supports various web applications, databases, SSIS packages and SSRS
- Ensured technical operations work smoothly by meticulously reviewing and making necessary implementations.
August 2014 - September 2015
- Create, Update MS SQL Server queries to produce required data and reports by clients.
- Create, Update, Migrate & Deploy SSIS Packages
- Create & Deploy SSRS
- Configure Forefront Identity Manager 2007 (FIM) & Identity Lifecycle Manager 2003 (ILM)
- Create Programs using.Net Framework in C# or VB Language with integrated technologies such as Active Directory
- Configuration of Network Firewalls and Servers
- Active Directory UPNs Audit and Proxy Audit in C#.Net Console application
- Email Distribution List in C#.Net Web Application (integration with MS Exchange and Active Directory for Outlook distribution list creation)
- SSIS Packages for ETL development.
- Provisioning of AD Accounts in f5 VPN enabled server with the use of RSA Security code
- Created a web application for MS SQL scripts execution via a web interface.
- Web API for a database for use in a PCI firewall environment enabled Server
August 2011 - August 2014
- Create Web applications to suit the needs of the nationwide government agency’s offices for collecting and submitting data
- Set up Microsoft Server Roles such as IIS & Database
- Lead a team to develop systems from scratch which involves planning, brainstorming, requirements gathering, client interviews.
- Deploy Systems to necessary servers and train target end users