September 2018 - Present
- Developing and applying advanced methods, theories and research techniques to the design and development of complex systems across multiple platforms.
- Directs problem solving projects or major phases of projects in the investigation and solution of advanced technical problems.
- Coordinates with technical support staff, determines methods of approach, organizes means for problem resolution, reviews project progress, recommends technical corrections and evaluates results.
- Specification, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- CrytoCurrency Platform
- Project Management Tool
- Events Management
IT Director / Senior Developer
December 2016 - June 2017
- Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for an organization.
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals.
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes.
- Technologies: Mobile Application, Android, iOS, Ruby-on-Rails, Ionic, SMS Blaster Web Ap, Globe Labs, ReactJS, Fasttrack Intergration, Node JS
- Web platform that can generate Mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices. This was build using Ruby on Rails and IONIC.
- SMS Blaster web app. This was build using Ruby on Rails and Globe Labs.
- Franchising Operations System
- Forklift Service Management System
- Internal systems
September 2016 - December 2016
- Vessel Monitoring
- Invoicing Project.
- The project was written on HTML 5, CSS3, JSON, jQuery, PostgresSQL, Javasript and c# for getting the AIS messages
Project Team Leader/ Sr Web Developer
August 2015 - September 2016
- Handling a from-the-scratch E-Commerce project, with the Local Bank API integration.
- E-Commerce Website as Team Leader
- Install & Setup LINUX Operating System as our local server to be able for us to work with the project without relying to the internet connection. Administer and Installing firewall security for LINUX
- Setup DNS,WAN,Port forwarding to share the server online.
- Testing the performance, troubleshoot LINUX, and other computer peripherals.
- Meet with the Boss for the projects plans and expected output.
- Research for Do’s and Don’ts with E-commerce platform
- Formulate Design and Analyze the Structure of the project.
- Develop a strategy plan for the team
- Provide any training that members need
- Communicate clear instructions to the team
- Distributing the job according to the capabilities of the members.
- Listen to the member’s suggestion/comments/feedback
- Organizing, facilitating and ensuring follow-up action on issues raised in the meeting.
- Email Marketing, Auto Responder and Email Flagging etc.
- Implement Advance Encryption System with CBC & 256bit of key encryption
- Handled the major functions of the project.
- Meet with the bank that will provide us Payment Gateway API
- Injecting all the data for member’s designs
- Determine the appropriate time to make advancement on projects and move on to further stages.
- Also,acknowledge when certain strategies aren’t effective and implement change of plans
- Communicate team status, task accomplishment, and direction
- Build,Testing and Analyzing ,implement corresponding solution with the problem encountered.
- Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress
- Conducted an interview for additional web developer
June 2008 - August 2015
- Designated as WEB DEVELOPER & SENIOR PROGRAMMER under the UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM.
- Registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website
- Presenting initial design ideas to client
- Coding using a variety of software
- Working with different content management systems
- Search engine optimization
- Meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client
- Proofreading content and grammar and making changes where necessary
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers
- Liaising with outside agencies
- Testing the website to ensure it is working
- Handing the completed website over to the client
- Post-sales technical support
- Training client's staff
- Researching current design trends
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Instruction and formulating curriculum to meet current technology trends for the Ramon Magsaysay Technological University students,