November 2014 - Present
- Worked as a subcontractor for Texas Instruments supporting more than 150+ DLP Engineers under DLP-YODA team.
- Developed, supported and monitored database developed queries to make sure reports created are delivered on time and accurately.
- Developed and supported four web applications using Sencha ExtJS 6+ (with MVC-MVVM-MVVC frameworkpatterns), CSS, D3, PHP, SQL Server, and IIS.
- Continued to support issues and enhancements to legacy web applications developed using Perl.
- Technologies: Sencha ExtJS 6+, MVC-MVVM-MVVC frameworkpatterns, CSS, D3, PHP, SQL Server, IIS, Perl
Software Engineering Associate
June 2010 - November 2014
- Trained and worked in Accenture’s Solutions Workforce as a Developer for Project Vale. Assigned to a team specializing in SAP Business Intelligence in order to develop a Data Warehouse for Vale Mining Corporation.
- One of the first people in project Vale SAP-BI to conduct Product Testing and extended this knowledge to the project’s testing team.
- Worked as support and monitoring for project Akzo Nobel for two months.
- Played a key role as Person of Contact (POC) for Data Load Monitoring for different SAP environments in project Vale.