Talented General IT Professional with Bachelor of Science in Computer Science; has strong Communication skills, technical background; has been in IT for almost 8 years (6 years in Software Development, 3 years in IT Security Solution, 3 years in Server and Network Operations,3 years in DevOps, 4 years in IT Management Role); Articulate professional communication skills, formal presentations and technical documentation; dedicated to keeping up-to-date in new IT technology; trustworthy colleague, problem-solver, team person, handles IT team with passion and integrity, can provide leadership.
DevOps Engineer/C# Developer
January 2016 - Present
- Manage processes and clients’ reports part of SLA
- Troubleshoot, Maintain & Oversee the Production Environment
- Attend daily Scrum and Agile meetings for project updates
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure team, Product Owners, Developers and QAs for scrum, agile and production projects/updates/issues
- Help improve business processes, software enhancements, continuous integrations
- Monitor the Production Environment, including batched jobs, scheduled tasks, Servers, Reports, Processes, etc
- Using C#.net,VB.net for development
February 2014 - January 2016
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
May 2013 - February 2014
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
Testing and Commissioning Manager
January 2013 - March 2013
- Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures;
- scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines;
- ensuring that equipment works to its specification;
- creating and carrying out test procedures;
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults;
- liaising with installation/project engineers;
- supervising engineering and technical staff;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Providing technical support;
- Ensuring safe working conditions;
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
October 2010 - December 2012
- Provide technical support to all desktops and laptops in network environment and perform troubleshoot on all network and equipment issues.
- Administer all customer issues, manage all requests and prepare documents for all technical solutions and monitor all antivirus infrastructures and monitor all virus security threats.
- Prepare draft and update all technical documents and provide support to all IT applications and services and ensure optimal level of communications with customers and provide required updates and administer efficient working of all Windows network.
- Manage all local network and server issues for network engineers and assist to identify all issues in operational processes and recommend strategies for improvements and maintain all computer hardware and software and ensure compliance to all site requirements.
- Coordinate with customers for all hardware and software ordering processes as per customer requests and provide appropriate training to all internal customers.
- Train all staff and clients in technical and procedural training for IT departments and provide support to all enterprise infrastructure tools and provide all support to center.
- Perform troubleshoot on all PC systems and perform required maintenance on all computer hardware and software and prepare all software packages for all operating systems and evaluate all operations and recommend improvements as per requirement.
- Monitor all client requests and inquiries and ensure appropriate response to all and monitor all issues and track same for resolution and administer all system hardware and software.
- Manage all hardware and perform required repair and modification as per requirement and install all phone lines to provide technical support.
- Manage all problem tickets for all enterprises and provide subject matter expertise on all IT technical issues and recommend incorporation of new technologies.