Candice has over 8 years in Java Development including Spring Boot. She’s been helping clients build their online businesses and personal websites for the past few years and it’s very rewarding. She's very much willing to learn new technologies that would help her continuously grow in this industry. She doesn’t just create websites but she creates solutions through web design and development.
February 2016 - Present
- Currently working with a diverse group of developers including a team leader.
- Handles the technical analysis and development of RESTless API that integrates our wallet system with third-party (client) applications.
- Worked on the development of Risk Control, Wallet Consolidator and Task Completion Scheduler utility to support the wallet system.
June 2014 - February 2016
- Assigned directly to the senior software engineer to provide support and enhancement to their online condition monitoring system using Socket for client-server transaction and threads for multi-user capability. It utilises Java Swing and MySQL for their database.
- Technologies: Java Swing, MySQL, Socket
April 2011 - May 2014
- Worked with the Direct Banking Department, Assigned in software team with a team leader.
- Designated in the projects like Aussie Home Loan, Host Emulator System, New Castle Permanent Home Loan and Bank of Queensland Internet Banking.
- Handles the technical analysis, design and development of the new functionalities of each banking system for front end and back office.
- Assigned to manage the communication between HE (Host Emulator) and Internet Banking system and the validation of processing payments for the HE system.
November 2010 - April 2011
- Assigned in the Business Technology System (BTS) department, working with a team that consists of 4 members including a Supervisor.
- Allocated in the projects like Global Entry Management Solution (GEMS) – Global Payment Transmission Manager and Global Payments Data Clean Up.
- Handles the template design and manipulation, validation rules, system design and contributed greatly for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) certification of GEMS – Global Payments.
- Assigned in the development and interface design for the GEMS – Transmission Manager. In Global Payments Data Clean Up, the development of deleting processed information from the server and database records, and was allocated for the interface design of this system.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Computer Application
De La Salle University College of Saint Benilde