Java Web and UI Developer
February 2013 - May 2015
- Developed an interactive dynamic web page for the telecommunication summary of reports which can be used for gathering business information and decisions. It is composed of the network KPIs represented in a geo-map that is clickable to drill down specific details per location.
- Display graphical information of different analytics data requested from a Restful web service request.
- Created a global map with heatmaps that can be drilled down into different locations like a continent, country and city using open sourced plugin leaflet and some google maps API.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 8, Redhat Linux, Eclipse IDE, Apache Tomcat, WinSCP, SVN
Java Solutions Developer
September 2015 - February 2017
- Assist in the systems analysis and design of a project.
- Involved in server and client side development of the application.
- Produce and maintain well-documented programs that adhere to standards which satisfy user requirements.
- Participated in an internal weekly meeting for project status report of the development and planning of future tasks.
- Participated in company’s internal training for My SQL and Oracle SQL.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, MySQL, Oracle SQL, Windows 10, DevStudio, MySql Workbench, Notepad++, Maven, SpringMVC, Redmine
Senior Software Engineer
March 2017 - Present
- Involved in server-side development of application using Java.
- Created APIs to get data from different Bank Systems e.g Core Banking, Finacle, etc.
- Participated in service implementation development of an assigned module.
- Integrate server and client side to Bank’s Systems including Release deployment and configurations.
- Participated in unit test and peer to peer code reviews for optimization and best practices.
- Participated in Release Package Preparation and Documentations.
- On-site support in package deployment to client’s integrated environments for SIT and UAT testing
- On-site support to client’s SIT and UAT team in testing releases.
- Mentor junior developers for server side team.
- Act as company’s project POC to a bank for business requirements follow-up and necessary info and data for application development.
- Participated in daily meetings with the steering committee for defects discussion and future releases.
- Technologies: JAVA, J2EE, Windows 10, Eclipse, Oracle SqlDeveloper, Putty, WinSCP, XShell, Notepad++, Ant, Java, Spring, Websphere, Jira, Skype, MS Outlook