Mobile Application Developer
May 2015 - Present
- Updates apps to newest java/android API releases, features, trends, third-party libraries to keep up with the fast-paced trend in innovations on the mobile platform.
- Conforms to UI/UX design, material design, handed over by my design team.
- Coordinates well with other teams for cross platform UI/UX experience with IOS/Design for a smooth and parallel user experience for clients.
- Constantly update new security features for payment systems such as BrainTree, Masterpass, VisaCheckout ,etc for app integration.
- Technologies: Java, MVC/MVP/MVVM Framework/Architecture, S.O.L.I.D. Object Oriented Programming, Reactive Framework (RxJava), Android Studio 3/Gradle 3, Git, Jenkins Continuous Integration System, Test Driven Development, Android SDK, Linux
Software Engineer I
June 2014 - May 2015
This app is used to grade the researched samples of research analysts all over global offices of one of a software company for quality control. Maintains and implements enhancement requests, data correction requests, back end changes. Developed using MVVM, Prism, .NET framework.
The infrastructure team handles the development and maintenance of the common library used by one of a software company's software engineers all over the globe.
- Technologies: C, C#, WPF .NET Applications, Microsoft SQL Server, Git, Jenkins , Android