Over 10 years of solid in-depth experience in web and graphic design with strong HTML and CSS coding skills . Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. More than 2 years background in digital publishing and marketing.
Front End Developer & Graphic Designer
March 2017 - Present
- Designed digital eBooks
- Produced different kind of brochures and other print materials
- Enhanced Power Point Presentation
- Created various social media advertisements
- Developed E-mail templates
- Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, HTML, CSS
Web Graphic Lead
January 2016 - February 2017
- A private, independent, employee-owned investment manager. The firm manages equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund portfolios for institutions and advisors worldwide.
- Collaborated with clients to generate and update the website contents of Investment Firm
- Designed and developed responsive email templates
- Performed image editing and produced charts and graphs
- Received a certificate of appreciation for having a perfect attendance in the first quarter of 2016.
- The client told my manager that after short period of training and coaching, I have improved 100%!
- Always being praised for being flexible with my work schedule.
Front End Developer
August 2015 - December 2015
- A leading provider of Back-Office and Contact Center Support, E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Big Data Analytics.
- Converted the design compositions into working prototype
- Worked with the developer in the integration of the front end to back end
- Updated the contents of the client’s website
Senior Web Graphic Designer
June 2013 - April 2015
- Worked directly with Visa’s marketing department across Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
- Managed requests such as campaign design, auditing, and content revisions.
- Deployed electronic assets to promote Visa premium payment card products.
- Executed regional websites updates for new product offers.
- Managed campaign distribution list and client access to the regional websites.
- Produced monthly campaign metrics reports.
- Campaign Template Modification - Introduced the use of correct HTML/CSS semantic for campaign templates that simplified the creation process and reduced the bugs on different email platforms.
- Distribution list suppression - Initiated the suppression of invalid emails in the campaign distribution list. The result reduced the possibility that our campaign be marked as spam and increased the ISP acceptance from 83% to 94%.
- Regional websites Management - Identified and removed the product offers that are already expired in each regional website. The outcome gave the client a quick and easy access to the latest Visa premium payment offers.
- Attended a conference and cross training session in Foster City, CA.
- Participated in the Visa Global Challenge
Web and Graphics Designer
February 2009 - January 2013
- Developed UI design for client’s project
- Converted Photoshop layouts into pixel perfect HTML/CSS code
- Provided solution to browser compatibility issues
- Designed poster, brochure, tarp, logos and other marketing collaterals
- Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Visual Studio
Web and Graphics Designer
June 2005 - February 2009
- Directed the overall graphic design of the company website and projects.
- Executed graphic projects from rough concept to final product.
- Analyzed the specific requirements of all online graphic work and cross platform issues.
- Provided all print marketing collaterals such as brochures, flyers and tarpaulin.
- Technologies: HTML, CSS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver