Senior Database Administrator (MySQL)
May 2018 - January 2019
- Collaborate with the Development Team and Stakeholders in full support of the company’s development and enhancement operations.
- Work directly with the CloudOps in terms of database maintenance activities, server performance monitoring, security, configuration and migrations.
- Review and approve schema design, data models, query structures and database change requefsts.
- Proactively respond and resolve client’s requests and incident tickets.
- Conduct periodic inspection and audit of database servers and objects to ensure consistency of Database Source Control and Versions.
- Evaluates and enforce compliance on Database Process and Standards.
- Tune and refactor existing sql scripts and schema.
- Build and test database automation scripts to simplify administrative tasks.
- Maintains archive of database documentations, backup and recovery procedures and maintenance plans.
Senior Database Administrator (Teradata)
June 2017 - May 2018
- Monitor database performance, health checks and metrics in relation to blockings, long-running queries and resource-consuming sessions.
- Monitor and report growth of databases and adjust spool space utilization and requirements.
- Maintain current database backup strategy and modify scripts to accommodate additions or changes to database structures/objects as directed by the client.
- Proactively responds to alerts and events and take appropriate and immediate actions.
- Communicates with the client and DBA counterparts to support and maintain business continuity processes.
- Adheres to SLA’s making sure that service incidents are acknowledged, escalated and resolved.
- Effectively review and implements client’s requests on create/alter tables, views, macros, and other database objects.
- Monitor skewing of data, collect and refresh statistics and maintain access rights for users and databases.
Senior Database Administrator (MySQL)
January 2015 - June 2017
- Responsible for the database operations of AWS and RackSpace Infrastructure that includes capacity planning, provisioning, monitoring and maintenance of servers.
- Provides support to queries and issues raised in accordance to incident management and request fulfilment process.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Developers in evaluating and implementing database design for new projects and change requests.
- Creates database migration work plan and executes configuration changes, upgrades, patches and refresh in PROD/DEV/QA environments.
- Ensures that service incident tickets are acknowledged, escalated and resolved per Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Performs periodic backup, performance tuning, resource optimization as part of maintenance.
- Prepare reports and statistics and assure that information is readily available.
Senior Database Administrator (MSSQL)
September 2013 - January 2015
- Responsible for the overall performance, integrity, security, implementation, and maintenance of the organizational database system.
- Analyzes data and designs database with the use of proper methodologies and schemas.
- Manages primary database structures and objects.
- Configures database settings accordingly.
Client Care Officer
February 2013 - April 2013
- Acted as a Liaison Officer between clients, the building association, and the company in all transactions, concerning the business unit.
- Performed sales and marketing of the business center’s services and facilities, processing of job orders, as well as dealing with technical issues when needed.
- Performed administrative tasks such as Account Updates and Reconciliation, Invoice Preparation, AR Aging, Credit/Debit Memo, and Generation of Billing Statements through Point of Sale (POS).
- Responsible in the generation of timely administrative reports for management and accounting purposes. (Sales Summary, Collection, and Account Receivables).
- Professionally handled customer complaints and disputes by way of giving solutions and/or resolutions.
- Properly managed and maintained the business area, making it open and presentable for business.
February 2011 - January 2013
- Performed account management and sales cycle maintenance for the thirty in-house accounts along with other new transactions obtained for continuous and voluminous ordering.
- Achieved getting-up minimum of five new prospects and customers to purchase, through telemarketing all the way to customer’s product incursion.
- Efficiently handled different customer queries and responded timely by being trained with basic technicalities and procedure of the products.
- Chosen as one of the four members of the sales team to handle the new product line, create a marketing strategy on it, and coordinate with people handling from abroad.
IT Instructor I
November 2010 - February 2011
- Proficiently carried out teaching procedures for subjects such as Basic Computer Concepts, Database Management Systems model and functions, Office Productivity Tools, and Internet theory and applications.
- Handed over as a class adviser for three different classes, as a co-adviser of the National Service Training Program, and at the same time as co-adviser for On-the-job training, and effectively attended each of the student’s issues and concern.
- Generated efficient reports and able to meet deadlines on, periodic term grades for student’s General Weighted Average, student’s attendance and assessment that are used for the school’s retention and migration program.
- Successfully undergone a prior Faculty Performance Evaluation from the school’s administration as well as the students and had received positive results that led to renewal of contract.