A passionate developer with 16 years of professional experience on Website Programming and Development, Website Vulnerability Assessments, Website Authentication and Access Control, API Programming and Development, System Integration Planning, Database Structure and Architechture, Network & System Monitoring, Web Hosting and Cpanel Management, FTP Setup and Management.
Senior Backend Developer
September 2017 - Present
- Part of the team that setups and develops RESTful APIs using Python and Django.
- Contributes and implements technologies for the overall ecosystem and help design the system architecture.
- Collaborate with other team to translate user requirements to product development.
- Regularly contribute and perform database modelling, unit testing, and setting up fixtures for initial data.
- Execute full stack development when there is limited resources.
- Worked on an Agile Environment and participates to daily standups for project status and updates.
- Technologies: Python, RESTful API, Django
Senior PHP Developer
June 2015 - June 2017
- Develops web application using Python (Django Framework), C#.Net, ASP, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, and MSSQL in a Full Stack approach.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of asoftware project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Estimate level of effort, evaluate new options of similar technology, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on existing customer web applications.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Review product and/or application information including existing codes for technical accuracy.
- Recommends solutions and improvements to existing and new applications.
- Recommends and implements platforms, databases, and languages for efficient and effective business process.
- Technologies: Python , Django, C#.Net, ASP, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL
April 2011 - June 2015
- Act as Database Administrator for all the information systems the MIS Office is managing.
- Create scripts/patches for dissemination to end-users for window-based application updates NAS storage.
- MIS Focal Person for the Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
- Oversees overall operation of the HRMIS including database and system administration. Perform coding and upgrade of the system using PHP and MySQL.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining window and web-based applications for the agency.
- Section Head for the Software Development and Database AdministrationGroup.
- Supervise and leads contractual programmers and perform project management standards for systems development.
March 2010 - January 2011
- Install and modify Wordpress and Joomla and other content management system according to client’s specifications.
- Perform design and coding of web pages (HTML, CSS, PHP) for new projects.
- Manage project deployment and release through FTP.
- Responsible for testing, backup, and installation of plugins, modules and website databases.
- Use and maintain web development standards.
- Technologies: HTML, CSS, PHP
May 2009 - January 2010
- Provide 24/7 IT support for the company’s subscribers on its internet service.
- Plans, designs, and install network devices for hotels and commercialestablishments.
- Participated in the implementation of standard procedures of how a specific transaction is to be performed.
Systems Analyst Programmer
May 2008 - February 2009
- Act as technical person for IDMS (Integrated Dealership Management System) end users and supervise MIS staff for day-to-day networking and database connection issues.
- Developed projects and reports for the accounting department related to general ledger, invoicing, accounts payable and accounts receivables for parts, sales, materials, and supplies transaction modules as well as CRM modules.
- Designs Progress GUI (Graphical User Interface), programs database,nstandardize indexing and sets naming convention of fields and tables.
- Responsible for the offsite software installation, user orientation, and system documentation for newly implemented IDMS system.
- Troubleshoot and provide quick solutions for live data transactions of IDMS or Integrated. Dealership Management System.
March 2007 - December 2007
- Authorize certain users to view, change, or delete data and database objects.
- Monitors performance, sessions, systems statistics, and storage to ensure high availability.
- Database Administrator (Oracle 10g) for the Bureau of Immigration's BCIS(Border Control Information System) application database in Kalibo International Airport.
- Sets permissions and user level access using Active Directory Users and Computers and DNS in Windows 2003 Server.
- User testing and quality assurance for BCIS during Beta and Production release.
- Technologies: Oracle, Windows 2003/2008 server
August 2005 - January 2006
- Handles Dimension International System, developed by Kirchman Corporation of Orlando, Florida USA. A bank application for processing banks daily transaction end-of-day run or Batch Update.
- Issue commands and JCL jobs in IBM Mainframe environment for processing bank transactions, management of system data storage, copying of files, renaming and deleting of data set files, routing reports to branches and to printers, backup and restore of data set files.
- Manipulates master and alternate consoles of IBM MVS/ESA for system monitoring, shutdown and loading of application systems, interprets console messages from application programs and executes commands require for intervention.
- Performs daily recycling of production CICS application system and the tellers terminal on-line
June 2003 - March 2005
- Developed a Library Management System intended for the school using VISUAL BASIC 6 and Microsoft Access.
- Taught Microsoft SQL7 Server Administration and Information Systems for Information Technology and Computer Science students.
- Taught Network Administration in Windows NT Platforms Windows NT 4.0, 2000, and 2003.
- Technologies: Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL7, Windows NT Platforms