With 13 years of experience as a developer, Arnold is an expert in object-oriented analysis and designs in Java Development as well as other open source technologies.
He is a team-oriented professional with extensive knowledge in web-based and client/server-based application development. As a problem solver, he can design well-planned solutions and assist others with their problems and concerns.
Senior Java Developer
December 2015 - October 2017
- Implemented new features and fixes defects found in the system.
- Continually communicates with foreign clients to understand design specifications.
- Performed functional testing of the system
Senior Java Software Engineer
November 2015- June 2017
- Implement CRUD features using React, Redux and Imutable.js.
- Develop test cases for front-end code using Mocha and Chai.
- Implement automation testing using Selenium.
- Implement Excel exportation functionality.
- Participate in code review and daily standup.
- Coordinates with foreign in-house teams to provide feedback and gather requirement.
Senior Java Developer
July 2014- September 2015
- Ensure designs adhere to specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Create, update and perform testing based on test cases.
- Interact with the Project Manager to understand systems and their features
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Participate in daily scrum call and provide support to the client.
Senior Applications Developer- J2EE/Technical Lead
October 2011- July 2014
- Lead a team through application development cycle.
- Work with the business and development teams ensuring a clear understanding of project requirements and to refine or revise requirements needed as well as recommend solutions.
- Communicates and provides status updates to the project management.
- Prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for application releases based on the user story.
December 2008- September 2011
- Maintenance and improvising of the system, implementing new tasks, bug fixing, upgrade the system using new technologies such as Spring.
- Create and design a reporting system. Develop a credit card processor transaction via web services. As well as support Interactive Voice Response (IVR) using PlumVoice API telephony solutions.
August 2008- December 2008
- Code optimization and refactoring, system analysis, based on results with client's coordination and module enhancement, testing and debugging.
April 2006- August 2008
- Develop a social networking project using Ruby on Rails
- Implement a solution base on client's specification request.
- Create page design and custom CSS rules.
- Develop administration module, that provides user access rights throughout the application.
December 2005- March 2006
- Design database schema and implements the whole system process.
- Do testing, debugging and deployment to local server.
Cobol Programmer/ Java Programmer/ Technical Lead
April 2003- December 2005
- Lead technical team through development cycles.
- Provide mentoring to team members.
- Provide technical direction and assist team members for methodologies and standards used to implement the system.
- Design and create a web application and demonstrate the transaction process for the team.
- Develop Payroll and Pension processing modules.