Arlan has more than 7 years of experience in Web Development. He has deep love & passion for user-centred design & programming. He’s been helping clients build their online businesses and personal websites for the past few years and it’s very rewarding. He has also mastered several web technologies and frameworks along the way which makes him very confident in what he does. He is comfortable working alone but enjoys collaborating with other experts on projects.
A highly motivated person who has a strong knowledge in Java and Web Programming using Python and ReactJs. A basic knowledge in C, C++, PHP using Yii Framework. Innovative and strategic thinker. Has strong analytical and solving skills. Prioritize works, productive, fast learner, reliable and dedicated person.
Senior Python Developer
January 2016 - Present
The portal is a multi-tenant web based solution using Python and Django Web Framework. The portal monitors client servers from Amazon Web Services and make easier to use and it makes easier to use and faster implementation of cloud-base system functionality.
Global Yellow Pages Amazon Web Services Migration
- Actively involve in Cloud Infrastructure and Application Migration project plan and design phase.
- Lead the code rewrite of GYP back-end programs from C and PL/SQL programs to Python programs.
- Refactor GYP management system(JAVA Web) and implement
- Maven artifacts for dependency mechanism.
Management System using Nuxeo CMS Platform
- Lead the development and customization of Nuxeo Content Management Platform bundles for labeling and client specific requirements.
Cloud Management Portal
Lead the development of products that aims to solve common challenge of cloud computing management.
The portal is a multi-tenant web based solution using Python and Django Web Framework.
The portal monitors client servers from Amazon Web Services and make easier to use and it makes easier to use and faster implementation of cloud-base system functionality
- Technologies: Python, Django Web Framework, Struts Java Framework, Amazon Web Services, Amazon EC2, Amazon VPC, ELB, Databases, OpenStack , CloudStack APIs
Product Development Lead
June 2013 - December 2015
- Assigned as the Scrum Master and Project lead for planning and architecture of SMS Engine and mobile applications(Internet and SMS Base).
- Provided standards, guidelines, and mentoring to establish solid development and deployment architecture and integration strategy with existing systems which are based on Oracle and Java.
- Planned and designed set of API to standardize different data access layers across multiple systems which increase the efficiency and effectiveness of development process.
- Conduct a technical meeting with PSBank Team and implement a full blow mobile banking transaction via mobile applications and functional SMS bulk messaging application that handles Bulk Messaging with option for MO and MT messages.
- Lead developer of Gateway and platforms(iOS, Android, WP7, BB and JAVA devices) for cases where new updates/features are release for the major mobile Operating Systems. This make mobile solution is future-proof.
- Technologies: Java Enterprise Edition, Django Python Web Framework, iOS, Android, Blackberry, JAVA devices
April 2011 - May 2013
- Manage a team of developers and QA team that manage enterprise medical transcription software called Chartnet.
- Coordinates with the Application Development Team based in US and India regarding timelines and conduct status reporting on a weekly basis.
- Manage and developed Online Ticketing System for system and software development request using PHP and MySQL
- Technologies: Python Web Framework, PHP, Microsoft Technologies