5 years in platform level development, end to end application packaging and deployment
5 years in Desktop GUI development front-end/backend, DBMS application
9 years in desktop design and development in ERP level
Experienced in Utility Programs that helps, configure, optimize the entire application
Experienced in Legacy Applications conversion and enhancement
Experienced in Object Oriented Approach in C# / VFP
Experienced in writing clean code and SOLID principle, Sprint and Scrum Methodology
Experienced in Test Driven Development (Unit Test, Integration Test)
Experiences in Network/System Administration
Experiences in SAMBA file sharing configuration and security using Fedora Linux as File Server
Senior .NET Developer
October 2014 - January 2019
• Develop, maintain, and upgrade support tools and utilities for Mamut Business Software (MBS). An ERP application from Mamut / Visma Software Ltd. MBS is estimated to have some 40,000 Installation all over Europe.
• Coordinate design and implementation of applications, collaborating with project manager, engineering team regarding the details of project deliverables.
• Provide technical leadership to co-engineers in developing project architecture.
• Resolving bugs and other technical issue.
• Code, review, refactor, test debut and implement.
February 2014 - August 2014
• Analyze code, debug and develop Legacy applications for Company specific and Retail
• Affiliates. (Code, test, debut and implementation).
- Store Consignor Banning Application
- Store Consignor Time and Attendance
- Human Resource Information
- Loans Application
• Provide support to mall branches and concession partners by resolving technical issues.
August 2008 - February 2014
• Design and develop applications for company specific use. (In-house application)
- Crew Management Application
- Crew Line-up Management
- Crew Payroll Application
Supports the existing Legacy application
- Accounting Application
- Time and Attendance
• Test, debug and documents the application.
• Conducts interview of IT personnel (evaluating, recommending).
• Evaluates 3rd party applications for business use and recommends hardware resources.
• Maintains LAN connectivity to minimize the downtime of day to day activities
• Manage company email distribution in Google and Local mail server
• Provides 1st level technical support on all the application users in the company.
• Manages FTP and Web Server • Set-up Linux shared folders (SAMBA)
April 2007 - August 2008
• Design and develop small applications for invoice and delivery transaction.
• Maintains other In-houses retailing 3rd party application
• SQL Database Administration.
• LAN Administration.
• Provides technical support to sales and marketing operations.
• Maintains SAP shipment module, goods issue and withdrawal and receipt process.
• Prepares report on bad orders shipment.
• Design and develop small application for purchase and materials order entry.