Technical Delivery Manager (Client Care)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We connect some of the best tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
As our team is expanding, we are currently seeking a talented and driven Technical Delivery Manager (Client Care) to join our dynamic Marketing Team. If you have a passion for organisation and collaboration, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join an exciting work environment while significantly growing your career.
Fueled by our aim to successfully bridge the skills gap, we focus highly on the welfare and development of our employees. We actively invest in training programs as well as office perks and activities that bring employees together and help them reach their full potential. We’re all about making our office a world-class environment to work in.
The main role of the Technical Delivery Manager is to provide technical expertise and management support to the Aftercare Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects across the various software development teams at Cloud Employee. The Technical Delivery Manager is expected to perform delivery management, team management and technical operations support for all projects requiring attention in Cloud Employee.
The job reports to the Aftercare Manager.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects in the organization.
- Monitor and manage the development teams to ensure they are meeting their sprints and delivering on time, complete and with high quality.
- Attend client meetings periodically in order to stay on top of ongoing projects, to gather information of what kind of areas developers generally end up needing support with
- Act as a team lead when needed for teams and developers to help in accomplishing sprints
- Create roadmaps for teams to maximize output and sprint success, thus driving client satisfaction and retention.
- Represent and lead discussions on product/team and build relationships with customers/stakeholders
- Provide assistance to customer Project Managers in performing project monitoring, risk identification and escalation/issue management
- Perform process analysis and process improvement on projects
Team Performance Management
- Ensure all developers are performing to full capability and capacity
- Provide technical leadership to software developers through coaching and mentoring throughout the project lifecycle to achieve project quality goals
- Assist developers in identifying why they are failing their sprints, and implement goals and performance plans
- Acquire client and team feedback on developers
- Do performance feedback and coaching to developers
- Promote team engagement and motivation
- Understand, analyze and provide solutions for technical issues encountered in projects
- Perform training needs analysis; Create and execute training plans for developers based on gaps in their capabilities
- Ensure that project teams follow the correct software development methodologies, standards and release processes
- Perform root cause analysis and take necessary corrective actions
- Interview, assess, hire developers that fit client needs
- Perform strategic planning - Work with key stakeholders to identify company needs and set strategy for growth and success
- Expertise in Agile Software Development and Agile Project Management
- Strong understanding of architecture and design principles, object-oriented software design and software development best practices
- Strong People Management and Leadership skills
- 5+ years of experience in managing/leading a team of software developers
- Experience in client and customer management
- Proficient in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
- Proficient in process analysis and process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines or equivalent experience
Salary, Bonus, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for a dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!