Software Tester (Mid)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Review and analyze system specifications to create effective testing plans.
- Collaborate closely with other members and departments in development and professional services teams, aiding where necessary.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed, and manual test scripts where required.
- Execute all levels of testing, both Manual and Automated.
- Execute testing for System, Integration, and Regression, as required.
- Execute testing for all stages of the release cycle, as required or directed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies, documenting these with clear reproducible steps.
- Log all findings in our defect management software, track, progress, and close issue through re-testing.
- Help troubleshooting issues.
- Provide timely updates.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support to other key team members, for demonstration purposes.
- Keep supporting documentation up to dates, such as manuals and guides reflecting changes and new functionality.
- Generate release notes for each release highlighting changes, and new functionality; both functional and non-functional.
- Proven track record in testing.
- Qualifications\Courses associated with testing.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success.
- In-depth understanding of the latest test processes.
- Experience in project management and/or QA methodology.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sense of humor!
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!