Software QA Tester
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. We tackle the growing global IT skills shortage by connecting tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia to our pool of expert software developers in the country.
We are seeking a motivated and diligent Software QA Tester who is passionate about delivering the highest quality products to our clients. Our Software QA must have commercial experience in software testing. Working within the development team, you will play a key role in the delivery of production-ready client solutions. A keen interest in software development, technology (and everything else deemed “geeky” by the uninformed) is highly desirable.
You will be working alongside other developers and our support team, testing software to deliver to the highest standards to our clients.
The successful software QA tester’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Functional/non-functional Testing
- Automation Testing
- Ensuring the quality of code and applications across multiple QA cycles throughout their lifecycle.
- Defining, building, automating, and executing tests
- Defining best practice for the agile development of applications.
- Communicating quickly and clearly with the team.
- Customer service experience with clear communication for customers and developers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work well as part of a team and drive to self-develop are all highly desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to prioritise.
- Diligent with a keen eye for detail.
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to projects.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Extensive test functionality across a broad technology stack with the ability to troubleshoot.
- Experience working on multiple/simultaneous projects and feel confident working with developers.
- Experience with TDD (Test-Driven Development).
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working with Azure.
- Working knowledge of DevOps practices (including CI/CD).
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps/VSTS/TFS.
- Knowledge of documenting software defects.
- Agile Environment experience.
- Experience in ticketing systems (such as Zendesk, JIRA, etc.)
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!