Software Engineer (React)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Develop the next generation of the company’s apps using React.
- Implement and share knowledge within React and its ecosystem
- Working alongside other team members such as developers and testers.
- Work under an agile team and participate in meetings.
- Determine needs and requirements then create a solution.
- Responsible for the development and testing.
- Plan, design and develop web applications.
- Responsible for bug fixing and maintaining web applications.
- Develop an aesthetic UI details and responsive design.
- Build well-crafted and maintainable websites and web applications.
- Strong understanding of the DOM/CSS/SASS/HTML
- Experience in unit testing and using Web APIs
- An appreciation of UI details and responsive designs
- Some backend experience (e.g. Rails, PHP, Java, Node, .Net Core)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with databases such as MariaDB and/or Postgres
- Ruby/Rails experience
- Experience in an Agile, Scrum, Kanban environment
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!