Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Evaluate and use the best tools for the job and relish the idea of learning new technologies & techniques within their role.
- Create innovative software to elevate client business.
- Launch IT initiatives geared towards any expansion plan from a Server infrastructure standpoint.
- Responsible for ensuring high levels of service and quality of server infrastructure.
- Responsible for product upgrades and new strategies designed to further improve existing infrastructure.
- Coordinate on Change Management, Incident management, Problem Management.
- Manage all client interaction and client communication.
- Should front end the relationship with client/Global Stakeholders and any such entity for Server infrastructure requirements.
- Tracking and reporting of performance parameters.
- Design, administer, maintain and support the availability, performance and security of the all physical and virtualized server environment. Should have ample knowledge of security, switching, and routing technologies.
- Must have a degree in any IT field
- With atleast 4+ years of work experience in the field Server Platform engineering/implementation
- Prior experience with Ubuntu, Microsoft Platforms, AWS
- Sound knowledge and experience inCRM (Customer Relationship Management) - any software
- Working experiences and knowledge on Ubuntu, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, EC2, S3. Expertise with Passenger, DNS, auto scaling on AWS and deployment tools would set them apart.
- Strong grasp in appreciation for the interconnectivity between applications, data network, server systems and telecom infrastructure
- Has extensive communication, coordination and leadership skills (may be require to interact with Auditors/Global Stakeholders, etc)
- Ability to interact with vendor support personnel, other systems support teams, operation teams and clients
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!