Senior Training Officer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
The job of the Training Development and Engagement Officer will be responsible for contributing to and delivering strategy across the business to maximize all levels of training development, employee engagement and retention across the company. The role is wide ranging, encompassing the efficient planning, organizing and executing of training programs, employee engagement activities through a range of company events/activities, cultural change and corporate social responsibility. You will have knowledge of what trainings are needed for employees' professional and personal development. You will also have knowledge of what motivates, engages and retains employees, and will use this to shape engagement activities. You will keep abreast of industry best practice and innovations to continually evolve and implement training developments and engagement activities as appropriate.
The job reports to the Country Manager/HR Manager.
The successful Senior Training Officer will be responsible for:
- Design Training Modules, Training Manual and Training Policies.
- Conduct and Facilitate In-house Trainings.
- Conduct and analyze employee feedback, survey results and other forms of training needs and employee satisfaction measurements; and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Create and implement Roadmaps for individual staff together with the department head.
- Conduct Onboarding for new hires.
- Conduct Client Interview Orientation for candidates prior to endorsing candidates for client interviews. This includes Company Profile and Overview and Pre-Interview Questions.
- Conceptualize a web-based Performance Evaluation System.
- Work with the CEO and Tech Team on CE Training app for online training booking; develop
- and expand the training team head count to fully cater to the needs of the company both internal and external.
- Map out a Training Calendar.
- Perform other Training, Engagement and HR-related duties as assigned.
Essential skills and experience:
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-4 years of HR & Training experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of Employee Engagement and Event Organization experience.
- Well Versed in Training Design and Training Needs Analysis.
- Intermediate/advance excel, PowerPoint, MS capability.
- Outgoing Personality, Highly Energetic, Enthusiastic.
- Charismatic, Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse types of people.
- Self-motivated, creative, self-starter.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it's like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!