Senior Technical Recruiter
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee is one of the world’s first and leading dedicated offshore IT staffing companies with offices in Manila, London, and Australia. Our goal is to tackle the global IT skills shortage by providing some of the world’s leading tech companies based in Europe, the US, and Australia with expert software developers that work from our fully-managed modern offices in Manila.
With our aim to successfully bridge the skills gap, we focus highly on the welfare and development of our employees. We actively invest in training programs as well as office perks and activities that help them reach their full potential. We’re all about making our offices a world-class environment to work in.
We are currently seeking a highly-driven Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing internal recruitment team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced entrepreneurial team and a dynamic environment.
Cloud Employee prides itself on creating a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s cutting-edge tech companies in a multinational environment, as well as the opportunity to help develop and lead a team. To top it all off, you will get to see the fruits of your hard work and make a direct impact on the business.
The successful Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Devising technical talent attraction strategies against a timeline and utilising experience to set benchmarks and metrics.
- Leading, coaching, mentoring and growing a high-performing technical talent acquisition team to deliver results.
- Passive candidate identification, networking, headhunting, website searching, writing and posting advertisements, producing shortlists, screening candidates, and all other aspects of candidate management.
- Engaging with hiring/account managers in managing the recruitment of job requisition.
- Developing strategic recruitment planning and implementing staffing strategies through cost-effective methods and techniques to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Developing pro-active sourcing strategies with marketplace knowledge.
- Implementing the company’s ongoing recruitment efforts as well as proposing points for improvement.
- Ensuring the recruitment team creates, manages and expedites candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Creating and implementing recruitment processes to enhance the candidate experience while improving recruitment KPIs through excellent recruitment processes and capabilities.
- Providing recruitment solutions to complex staffing issues.
- Reviewing and assessing CVs and interviewing candidates.
- Conducting a background check on prospective candidates.
- Performing other Recruitment and, from time-to-time, HR-related tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree or Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology Administration or equivalent.
- Must have at least five (5) years of work experience in a similar capacity/role, preferably in similar organisations.
- Must be highly organised, a good team player, persistent, and highly motivated with excellent work ethics.
- Knowledgeable in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
Salary, Bonus, and Benefits Packages
- Basic salary of ₱50,000 or above, depending on experience
- Commission structure
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!