Senior iOS Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- To maintain and develop high quality, well tested code to maintain and develop our apps and services based on agreed tech requirements.
- Work closely with the Lead App Developer and wider tech team to understand and refine requirements, write and execute testing protocols, and create product documentation
- Work with Technical Leads and CTO to develop solutions that meet strict security, data privacy, performance and resiliency requirements.
- To provide expert knowledge and input where relevant so as to ensure all products are kept up-to-date and not allowed to become obsolete
- Provide hands-on technical knowledge in the development, operation, and ongoing improvement of iOS digital services
- Ensure solutions adhere to agreed architectural approaches, and are delivered on time, meeting end user expectations
- Ability to communicate confidently with people from any level of the business
- Creative-minded and able to identify and solve problems
- Commercially aware and able to focus on business targets
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and perform under pressure
- At least 4 years commercial experience as native iOS developer
- Commercial experience working both in Swift and Objective-C
- Committed to writing clean and testable code, following SOLID principles
- Understanding of how to modularise an iOS application
- Experience of refactoring legacy code
- Experience of test-driven development
- Extensive experience of RESTful API and third party integration
- Proven experience working in an agile product development team
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience working with a modularised iOS application
- Commercial experience of working with Google Maps or other mapping platforms
- Commercial experience of implementing e-commerce platform or payment gateways
- Commercial experience of Apple or Google subscription services
- Experience/knowledge of CarPlay or wearables
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!