Senior Fullstack PHP Laravel Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Designing and implementing a user-friendly interface (front-end) for the partner portal but also handling the backend development, including database integration, user roles, and automation processes
- Help teammates with pull requests, and code reviews, actively participate in all aspects of development, and provide key creative input to the company.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Work closely with other team members to work on both internal systems as well as external customer-facing websites.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing scale-up.
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in leading and managing team members.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to accuracy, a logical approach, and attention to detail.
- A keen interest in writing clean, maintainable code.
- Interest in keeping up to date with current and emerging web technologies.
- 5+ years of commercial experience with PHP
- Commercial experience with PHP Frameworks (Laravel)
- Experience with database integration, user roles, and automation processes
- Use Git version control system, and work in an agile environment.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!