Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
A revolutionary company based in the UK, providing financial data and reporting services in the sports sector.
- Work with development and product team to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and integration with 3rd party APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role for 3 years plus
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common tech including - Typescript / React / TailwindCSS / Apollo GraphQL / Fastify / TypeGraphQL / TypeORM / PostgreSQL / Kubernetes / Gitlab CI / ArgoCD
- Good knowledge of TypeScript and Gitlab
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience in Authentication
- Experience in Software Architecture Principles and Patterns
- Experience in Database Modelling
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps and automated CI/CD
- Data Science: Python / Jupyter Notebook / Argo Workflows
- Infrastructure: Terraform / Argo CD / Kubernetes / Helm / Digital Ocean
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!