We're looking for a talented, friendly and driven Lead Developer to join our team and work closely with the founder and CEO of the business.
You'll be working on our training management platform (TMP), creating and implementing the product road map and delivering the core development.
The ideal person must demonstrate strong general programming skills, experience in Ruby on Rails and be capable of working on all aspects of the software development cycle from architecture, coding and testing through to deployment.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff, along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
- Remote - Work from anywhere (Or in our Makati offices)
- 90k > 140k salary
- Mid shift
- You'll be working on our training management platform (TMP), creating and implementing the product road map and delivering the core development.
- You'll be the key person for all things TMP. As the sole developer in the team, you'll lead on all aspects and have a leading hand in shaping the future of the platform, working from back to front and playing a crucial part in the design, development and production of quality code and exploring whether an internal tool can be commercialised.
- We're a close-knit, remote working team and as such, you'll need to be self-motivated and goal driven to keep everything moving at pace,
- The ideal person will be able to demonstrate solid general programming skills, experience in Ruby on Rails and be capable of working on all aspects of the software development cycle from architecture, coding and testing through to deployment.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working in a startup or leading a team is beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate experience in being responsible for the end delivery of products
- Experience scheduling and estimating.
- At least 5 years of versatile full-stack software development experience
- Strong experience with: Ruby on Rails (RoR)
- Experience in database development
- Interest and expertise in UI/UX design and development
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Understanding of object-oriented design
- Ability to debug issues and solve problems effectively
This is the opportunity to play an instrumental part in building something special and make a difference.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package that includes HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.