Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven Senior Accountant to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The Senior Accountant works under the supervision of the Finance Manager and will be in charge of daily accounting transactions, maintaining financial reports, and performing general bookkeeping and BIR tax filings. He/She is also responsible for purchasing and processing of payments, subject for approval of the Finance Manager.
The successful Senior Accountant will be tasked to:
- Be in-charge of journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related accounting transactions
- Be in-charge of preparing lapsing schedule of fixed assets and its monthly depreciation
- Be in-charge of the renewal of car insurance, and monitor important documents such as lease contracts
- Monitor legal documents required and requested from the lawyer (GIS, Secretary’s certificates, etc.)
- Ensure timely production and monitoring of mandatory Government requirements, especially LGU permits, with the help of an external accountant
- Be in-charge of all BIR tax filings of the company and ensure that the company will meet the deadlines
- Prepare an annual alpha list of employees and distribute 2316 of each employee
- Be in-charge of preparing the necessary documents for Consultants’/Professionals’/Contractors’ BIR registration, and getting their official receipts and other necessary transactions
- Be in-charge of internal reports for submission to the top management
- Be in-charge of preparing payroll for submission to the Finance Manager and the Country Manager for approval
- Perform other accounting and administrative functions as deemed necessary
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Accounting
- Must be a CPA.
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role as a Senior Accountant
- Well-versed in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledgeable in accounting software is an advantage
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possesses good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package that includes HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependents, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!