React JS Developer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being a supportive and cutting edge workplace continuously investing in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Work closely with the team to guide product development discussions.
- Identify ways to improve the SupaPass experience on the web, across multiple platforms and devices.
- Collaborate with others in the product and development team to brainstorm new functionality and product features, based on feedback and data.
- Recommend and drive the adoption of standards, practices, libraries and technologies that will improve the web experience for everyone.
- Triage issues and work with our support team and customers as needed to identify and fix bugs.
- Work towards feature and experience parity with iOS and Android platform apps, while adhering to the UI/UX patterns users expect on the web
- 3+ years of experience in handling React
- Skills in Redux, Next.js, Styled Components, Unit Testing
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!