QA Automation Engineer
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Be the subject matter expert on automated software quality assurance.
- Collaborate with development teams, product owners and business stakeholders to identify and understand project requirements and user stories.
- Design and develop automated test scripts based on project requirements and user stories.
- Write and execute test cases, and report & explain defects to the development team.
- Conduct functional, integration and acceptance testing.
- Analyse and triage defects to identify root cause and potential solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, sprint ceremonies and provide feedback from a QA perspective.
- Continuously improve and optimize our testing processes.
- Communicate test progress, results, and any potential quality risks to stakeholders.
- Conduct regression testing and post-release testing, especially from a repeatable and automated perspective.
- Prior experience in quality assurance testing.
- Experience writing clear and concise end-to-end test plans and cases.
- Proficiency in executing test cases (manual & automated).
- Test Management tools (e.g., TestRail, qTest, Zephyr).
- Experience with automation frameworks (e.g., Cypress or Selenium).
- Experience with mobile-first testing and a good understanding of API testing.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Performance testing and load testing experience would be beneficial.
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!