PHP Laravel Developer (Senior)
Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
A group of companies within the digital marketing and healthcare communication industries based in the UK.
- Develop, maintain and support custom websites, eCommerce stores, membership sites and apps.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Interface with internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Passionate about technology and the latest development trends.
- Keen to continually learn and progress
- Focus on solutions
- Comfortable collaborating with designers to deliver the best solution and open to assisting, upskilling the junior developers and enjoy working within a team
- Strong understanding with PHP Framework
- Experience working with MVC Frameworks and Laravel
- WordPress and custom theme development from scratch
- Experience with Git and jQuery
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an agency
- React Native
- API Development
- App Development
- Knowledge of hosting environments (Cloudways, AWS, MySQL, SSL, DNS)
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!