Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We’re looking for a highly-driven Office Administrator to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing daily administrative and secretarial assistance to the Top Management and to the HR & Admin department, and ensuring that they get adequate support to work efficiently.
The job reports to the Country Manager.
- Handle inventory and ordering of office supplies and other incidentals necessary for office operations.
- Oversee appointment setting and schedules, itineraries, and bookings.
- Accept and respond to organizational phone calls and/or emails.
- Coordinate and help with meetings and project deliverables.
- Handle incoming and outgoing packages and mail.
- Maintain contact list, filing systems, and record keeping.
- Submit timely reports, prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Collect and file lacking pre-employment requirements.
- Assist in the employee onboarding and off-boarding from time to time.
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Coordinate purchase request with Finance department.
- Maintain and organize the booking system of meeting rooms.
- Assist other departments whenever necessary.
- Perform other tasks that might be assigned by immediate superior and top management from time to time.
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Office Administration, Business Administration or a similar field
- At least a year of work experience as office administrator, admin assistant or relevant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects/assignments
- Has basic background of various HR facets
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, trustworthy, outgoing personality
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!