Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
We're looking for a highly-driven Junior Accountant to join our ever-expanding team in Makati. This is a great chance for you to be part of a fun and fast-paced multinational environment and enjoy a number of benefits and perks which include, but are not limited to, medical and dental plans, training allowances, free food, and monthly activities that bring employees together.
Cloud Employee is a fast-growing UK-managed offshore recruitment and staffing company in the Philippines. As we tackle the growing global IT skills shortage, we strive to create a professional workplace that empowers its staff to reach their full potential. We provide clear career paths for our staff along with individual training programs and excellent reward and bonus systems.
The Junior Accountant works under the supervision of the Finance Manager and will be in charge of daily accounting transactions, maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledgers;
The successful Junior Accountant will be tasked to:
- Be in-charge of journal entries of reimbursement, depreciation, and other related accounting transactions to be written in the manual books of accounts
- Be in-charge of preparing lapsing schedule of fixed assets and its monthly depreciation
- Be in-charge of the renewal of car insurance, and monitor important documents such as lease contracts
- Monitor legal documents required and requested from lawyer (GIS, Secretary's certificates, etc.)
- Ensure timely production and monitoring of mandatory Government requirements, especially LGU permits
- Register TIN for fresh graduates and newly hired expat employees
- Prepare annual alpha list of employees and distribute 2316 of each employee
- Be in-charge of preparing the necessary documents for Consultants' BIR registration
- Perform other accounting and administrative functions as deemed necessary
- A Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or Business Administration Major in Accounting
- CPA license is an advantage but not required
- At least 3-4 years of work experience in a similar capacity/role as a Junior Accountant
- Well-versed in standard software applications including MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and other office productivity tools is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledgeable in accounting software is an advantage
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Self-starter, highly motivated, goal-oriented, persistent, fast learner, team player, emphatic, confident, possesses good interpersonal skills, maintain strict confidentiality, mature, can deal with different types of personalities, and has the ability to multitask
Salary, Incentive and Benefits Packages
- Competitive salary package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it's like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!