Offshoring Software Engineering | Tech Staffing & Recruitment | UK | Australia | Philippines
Cloud Employee, is a UK-owned Philippines business established 8 years ago. We connect high-performing software engineer talent in the Philippines with some of the world’s leading and most innovative tech companies. Developers join to work from the Philippines as part of international engineer teams and grow their CV and skill-set.
We pride ourselves on being supportive and cutting-edge work that continuously invests in staff development, engagement and well-being. We provide security, and career paths, along with individual training programs and mentoring.
- Will confidently take ownership of products and systems to move forward using best practice process and technology.
- Describe and design a system in terms of data structures and algorithms, in order to participate effectively in core design workshops.
- Participate in the sales process and estimation of new projects and extensions to existing projects.
- Working in a rapid iteration development cycle moving from prototype to production while engineering to a high level of quality, using leading automated testing techniques.
- Design, implement, and maintain Java applications
- Participate in code reviews, software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Develop features for the backend framework
- Contribute and be involved in all phases of the SDLC process.
- Prior experience with Java, MongoDB, testing (unit testing) and webservices (from development to testing)
- Since the platform to work with is heavily Java based, strong grasp in Java and OOD are required Beneficial to have working knowledge with Cassandra, Spring, Maven, Ant, Jaxb, JaxC, WS, Linux, XML, MySQL and ElasticSearch
- Solid background (know how) in web-based server side applications and databases
- Enthusiasm to complete roadmaps by researching and using new libraries, be part of projects and having the capability to add new platforms.
- Has an eye for detail, sees the importance of working in all layers of the platform architecture UI, business logic and persistence.
- Passionate in writing efficient, recyclable and high functioning codes
- Experience in travel technology is highly desirable
Salary, Incentive, and Benefits Packages
- Competitive Salary Package
- Benefits package include HMO, training allowance, gym or food allowance, educational assistance for dependent, and more
- An annual salary increase, as laid out in the contract
- Free food and drinks provided in the office
- Company trips
For more information on what it’s like to work at Cloud Employee, click here.
Do you think you are ready for the challenge? Apply now!